Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No short term potential my a...

Well yesterday I decided to buy shares in both Berkshire Hathaway and Bank of America. As I mentioned yesterday I had intended on also purchasing Intel, but I felt that it was the safest to hold off on in the short term...

And right on cue, Intel shares jumped 3.97%.

I guess that's a good thing. I mean I did want it to continue to grow... I was just kind of hoping it would wait for me to be on the train before it left the station.

Luckily the purchases I made yesterday aren't complete disappointments. While they have not seen the same gains as Intel has, they have seen gains of their own.

I am still looking forward to this Friday. I am hopeful that they put the article out early in the day, so that I still have time to make a purchase or two.


-tCT

No comments:

Post a Comment