Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yeah, about that...

I wish I could tell you that I have spent the week researching or trading... or even paying attention to the financial markets. Things have been busy here at SMT Inc. I have just had a chance to look back at what has been happening and I am pleasantly surprised.

My move to buy ATVI seems to be finally paying off. Though not as fast as it would have if I invested in Rosetta Stone, but we all know that story. The video game market is doing very well as a whole and there is a lot going on at ATVI for investors to be excited about.

I have been saving my pennies and dimes for next Friday, in the hopes of diving in on this Stock Advisor that will publish by then. Ideally I would like to invest larger quantities of money, because it is hard to see gains when almost 30% of the purchase is commission costs. I know I have sang this song to you before, so I will save you the rant... sigh.

Who knew investing would take so much money...

But then again, a 10% gain is nothing to sneeze at.


-tCT

1 comment: