Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In banks we don't trust.

So I just read this fine article "The Least-Trusted Banks in America" and well there is some good news. Apparently Citi is not the worst... they are second worst, thank you very much!

In other news, ATVI has been staying relatively low (around $10 even) for the past few days. I am surprised as it has been getting a lot of news in its favor, but then again EA's lowered outlook has people thinking the game industry is dying. Though I do not trust Activision, I do trust Blizzard and I firmly believe that with their upcoming releases, these things will be as good as gold.

I am still waiting on my refund to arrive, hopefully it will be here by the end of the week... which means more real trading next week! I have lost focus lately on the stock market, so I plan to do some research later this week. Maybe something interesting will pop out of the woodworks.

So sit back and relax...

SymbolCostMkt Value+/-
C 133.50 111.30 -22.20
ATVI 142.68 130.65 -12.03
Total 276.18 241.95 -34.23


-tCT

No comments:

Post a Comment