Friday, February 5, 2010

Taxes...

So I did my taxes early this year, because TurboTax just keeps getting easier and easier. It took me 26 minutes to do everything. Honestly I was almost disappointed it didn't take longer, but then again I don't have much that needs to be taxed so no big deal. So with my refund on its way, I am excited to say that I will be adding more money for investing!

WOO!

With that said, things are looking bleak market wise. In the past 5 days Citi alone has had a high of $3.45 and a low $3.16 (where it is currently holding). While Citi has always been awful, it is a pretty good indicator to the overall market. ATVI has also had its ups and down, with 5 day high of $10.54 and a bottom of $10.04. People are in sell mode, and that could be good or bad.

I think that when I do get an infusion of cash, I am going to put some of it into ATVI and then find a penny stock or something to put the rest into.

"You know your getting up in the world, when your mail is to important to be folded."

Initial Balance: $500.00
Current Balance: $466.24
Cash: $224.82
Stock: $241.42
35 shares Citigroup $110.25
13 shares Activision/Blizzard $131.17
Total (+/-): $-33.76

-tCT

No comments:

Post a Comment