Friday, February 12, 2010

Prophecy

Well as you may know (looking at my account balance) I have not been doing well on my actual purchases. Citi as we all know, has been doing poorly and has hovered around 3.20 mark for a couple weeks. ATVI has seen a slight increase, but I wouldn't mind more.

That takes me to some advice I gave myself last month. Mid January I mentioned how Warren Buffet's BRK-B was going to be split. Since the split the stock has gone up by 11% in just 3 weeks. Well how do you like that, the one I don't get money into does well...

Thats how it goes, I should have moved money around, I should have taken the loss on Citi and sold, but I didn't. Oh well, ATVI has gone up by roughly 8% since I got in on it, and thats not too bad. First time I have ever went to my account and saw green instead of red... Weird...

Well hopefully seeing green becomes a new trend for me...

SymbolCostMkt Value+/-
C 133.50 111.30 -22.20
ATVI 142.68 144.43 +1.75
Total 276.18 255.73 -20.45


-tCT

No comments:

Post a Comment