Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What do you mean, it sold?!

So when I set up that limit trade last week, I honestly didn't expect Citi to get to $3.30 anytime soon... I did it more just to see if it worked, and guess what? It does...

Citi got all the way up to $3.31 a share! I can't believe it... So that being the case, my limit order sold all my shares (all 35 of them) for $3.30 a share. I won't lie to you, I kind of wanted to hold on to the shares. In fact after writing the blog about limit orders, I intended to cancel the order and just hang on to them. Oh well... I feel so, so liquidated...

Now its on to the future. Soon I will move all the money I have in the ShareBuilder over to Schwab and close the SB account.

The markets have been up and down the past few weeks, we are riding a bit of a wave, but who knows where it will take us. Needless to say, we live in Interesting Times.

SymbolCostMkt Value+/-
C (SOLD) 133.50 115.50 (Sold Price) -18.00
ATVI 142.68 143.13 +0.45
Total 276.18258.63-17.55


-tCT

No comments:

Post a Comment