Thursday, February 4, 2010

Singing some praises

I think there are some thanks in order. As you may or may not know my trading life has been up and down, and well I got to admit though I haven't yet been able to trade as frequently as I'd like, I am glad I went with Schwab. They are extremely helpful, and just below the limits of being overwhelming. I think they are great. Had I been around for the old days of brokerage firms, I am sure this is what it would have been like.

Don't get me wrong, their online platforms are extremely extensive with the amount of technology and usefulness, and the people who work there and the way they send you information is excellent. It is like they have taken the best of both worlds, and put it into one company. Do you need to talk to your broker, get help with trading? Sure 24/7 internet and phone service. Do you want to do trading for yourself, but are unsure how to start? Ok, they have an online learning center, and offer seminars on trading. Are you a hardcore trader who needs some "power trading tools"? Look up their Street Smart Service, it's is top of the line.

In short Schwab offers it all, I am almost ashamed that I am only using there service for messing around. If and when I start honestly investing, I will be staying with Schwab for sure.

In short, I recommend to anyone looking to start investing to take a look a Schwab, you won't regret it.

Sorry for the schwab commercial there, but if you know me, you know I like people to like what I like... So Like It Already!

Initial Balance: $500.00
Current Balance: $469.95
Cash: $224.82
Stock: (as of post)
35 shares Citigroup $113.05
13 shares Activision/Blizzard $132.08
Total (+/-): $-30.05


-tCT

No comments:

Post a Comment