Friday, January 22, 2010

Charles Sch... what?

Sorry things have been a little slow. Accounts take forever to set up... I finally have my Schwab account ready to go, but I still need to transfer money into it, which of course takes times. You would think that with technology these days they could do same day transfers.

I don't know if you have been paying attention, but the fallout from Obama's bank restriction plan continues to spread. I am not sure why, but Citi has not dropped as far as the rest of the financials. I have been looking everywhere as to the reason for this, but I can not find one. After bottoming out at about 3.25, today it is up 3% to 3.37... What the heck? All the news is doom and gloom and how Citi was hit the worst, and yet it is still moving up. Weird.

AMD, a company I have always though could be a great company if only they tried is down 9.12%. This is either a sign of bad times to come, or an excellent time to buy, but with my luck, probably the former. Seeing as how I won't be able to make any trades till Monday, I suppose I will just have to watch and wait.

I feel like I have missed out on a lot of opportunities spending time opening accounts, but then again perhaps I have saved myself from a lot of losses as well... One can never be sure.

Initial Balance: $500.00
Current Balance: $483.75
Cash: $366.50
Stock: 35 shares Citigroup $117.25(as of post)
Total (+/-): $-16.25

-tCT

No comments:

Post a Comment