Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Feelings... nothing more than feelings

It appears that I have much in common with the man with the golden
touch. Like him, everything I touch changes... just not for the
better. Though I am still extremely confident in Activision/Blizzard,
the share price has dropped almost 50 points ($.50) since I bought.
Perhaps this is a good thing...? I am trying to figure out why
Activision was hit so hard, but all I can figure is that people are
fickle. The shares have a 5 star CAPS rating (which is good) and
honestly I do not see how they could not go up in the long run. We
will just have to wait and see.

The more I trade the more I realize that share prices have more to do
with the overall "feel" of the economy, them the actual numbers a
company puts up. This can be frustrating, as "feelings" are hard to
gauge and are quick to change. Seeing as how my "investment project"
turned from short-term trading, to long term (due to my throwing money
at anything that moves...) it seems that I am going to hold threw the
ups and downs.

Not much is going on today, today has been more about politics then
business... Work has taken my attention so I do not have any cool
stories to discuss.

"Here's looking at you kid ATVI..."

Initial Balance: $500.00
Current Balance: $465.20
Cash: $224.82
Stock: (as of post)
35 shares Citigroup $110.25
13 shares Activision/Blizzard $130.13
Total (+/-): $-34.80

-tCT

No comments:

Post a Comment