Friday, January 22, 2010

OH NO!!

I wasn't paying attention to my BRK-B and it already split. Luckily the price has staid relevantly constant, but I should have been paying more attention. Well this changes everything... I thought it would take them longer to split the stock after approval, WRONG! So now they are on the market, and I am not positioned to buy them.

Well, hopefully things will stay stead till Monday, when I will be able to buy them (though I am still undecided as to whether I will). So many things to watch, and so little time to pay attention.

In other news Citi has still reported net gains on the day, though they are coming back down. I have been reading everywhere and no one says whats going on, almost like they are trying not to say whats happening. If I believed in conspiracies I would be worried, but luckily I believe in the irrationality of traders. So there is still an hour left in the trading day, which means an hour left for Citi to further disappoint.

In other other news, everything is dropping like hotcakes, I think I am experiencing my first "sell off".

Initial Balance: $500.00
Current Balance: $480.95
Cash: $366.50
Stock: 35 shares Citigroup $114.45(as of post)
Total (+/-): $-19.05

-tCT

No comments:

Post a Comment