Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sick...

Like me, the stock markets this week have been not feeling well. First banks reported for last quarter, and even though it was better then expected in most cases, stocks have been up and down. Second, the President has decided to regulate banks further by reducing the size of larger banks. Obviously this has people going mad, pulling their money away from large banks (thats what I get for holding Citi...).

Also while I was ill, I started the process of opening a Charles Schwab account. I just couldn't pass up the better features and lower commission. I have my investing money all ready to deposit I just have to wait to link my account. As I am still feeling a bit under the weather, I do not feel like looking at any stocks at the moment. Though I am still planning on buying in the days to come.

"This is not good..."

Initial Balance: $500.00
Current Balance: $482.00
Cash: $366.50
Stock: 35 shares Citigroup $115.50 (as of post)
Total (+/-): $-18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment